Granulizer is a granular synthesis software synthesizer intended for creative sound design.
It features a very versatile DSP engine that can go all the way from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes. The controls are deliberately kept few and simple, but you can get a great variety of really rich sounds with unusual harmonic content out of Granulizer.
- High quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
- Grain Warping Engine with audio rate feedback modulation, that produces complex textures in parallel to the granular ones.
- Diffusion effect for wide droney sounds (think spectral reverb)
- Spectral Shaping
- Frequency shifter for atonal variations
- Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters ("Magic" knob)
- Attack/Release envelope
- Waveform view with loop selection
- Minimal, clean UI
- macOS 10.11 or greater
- AU (audio unit) compatible host
- Tested under Logic Pro X and Ableton Live
- Bigger and improved interface
- Warp section for inharmonic experiments
- Numerous bugfixes
- CPU optimizations
- Introduced macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) support
- Streamlined the authorization naming between the plug-in and the website.
- Numerous bugfixes that used to affect Logic Pro X at high plugin polyphony.
- CPU optimizations and overall performance improvements.
- Midi learn straight from the plugin GUI